Women’s track and field compete in two-day Razorback Team Invitational in Fayetteville, Ark.

Making the leap to Fayetteville, Ark., for the Razorback Team Invitational this weekend, sophomore Kaitlin Petrillose aims for her third straight pole vault victory. A well-rounded athlete in gymnast-meets-track-star form, Petrillose holds a school record and reached fifth place in the nation this month. Twenty-three teammates will join Petrillose to represent No. 13 Texas.

“I have the best training partner in Natasha,” Petrillose said of senior teammate Natasha Masterson, who will compete alongside her this weekend. “We really push each other’s limits and it helps my preparation and competition all the time.”

Also looking to push limits are All-American cross country competitor Marielle Hall, who runs the 3,000-meter, the 60-meter hurdle expert Morgan Snow and 400-meter dash foes Courtney Okolo and Danielle Dowie. Each of the four rank in the top 10 nationally in their respective events.

Facing opponents Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, the squad will also battle ranked competitors including No. 5 Arkansas, No. 6 LSU and No. 7 Florida.

Friday’s events begin at 6 p.m. and conclude with the high jump at 8 p.m. The tournament resumes at 12:15 p.m. Saturday for the 3,000-meter race and concludes with the 4×400-meter relay at 4:45 p.m.