By The Numbers: Baylor

74-44-2: Texas’ all-time record in its fifth games of the season, a win percentage of 62 percent.

17-6-1: Texas’ record when entering a game 2-2, a win percentage of 71 percent.

74-25-4: The all-time record, in Texas’ favor, between the Longhorns and Bears, a win percentage of 73 percent. While the Bears have never won more than two in a row against Texas, the Longhorns won 16 games in a row against Baylor from 1958-73.

10: The number of times Baylor scored at least 30 points against the Longhorns in the previous 103 meetings between the two teams. The Bears broke 30 in each of the last four meetings and won three of those meetings.

5: The number of senior classes — 2013, 1992, 1991, 1989, and 1939 — at Texas that lost to Baylor in three out of four seasons. This year’s class sits at 1-2 against the Bears.

25-13: The average score, in the Longhorns’ favor, between Baylor and Texas all time.

12.7: The average scoring differential of 12.7, in Baylor’s favor, against the Longhorns’ 2014 senior class would be the worst mark ever, if it holds. The 2013 seniors finished their careers being outscored by Baylor by an average of 11.5 points.

9-7: The Longhorns’ record when they face a Baylor team ranked in the AP poll. Texas is 4-4 against the Bears when Baylor is ranked in the AP poll and Texas is not. Unranked Texas teams are 3-1 against Baylor when it is ranked in the AP Top 10, however.

56.8: This season, Baylor is averaging 56.8 points per game, the best mark in the country. The Longhorns are only averaging 21.3 points per game, good for ninth in the Big 12.

9: Texas has picked off nine passes, second-most in the nation, so far this year. Of those nine interceptions, eight of them came in victories.

1: The Bears have made just one field goal on six attempts this season, a conversion percentage of less than 17 percent.

12.8: Against the Bears, opponents only average 12.8 first downs per game, best in the conference and fifth-best in the nation. Texas only averages 16.5 first downs per contest, ranking dead last in the conference.

0: The number of sacks allowed by the Bears’ offensive line on the season. The only other NCAA team that has yet to allow a sack is New Mexico State. The Longhorns have 17 sacks on the season and have yet to record fewer than three in a game.

9: The number of passes by Baylor that have gone for 40-plus yards this season, tied for second in the country. The Longhorns have yet to allow a pass of over 35 yards.