Big 12 Power Rankings: Week 13

1. Oklahoma

The Sooners snuck by TCU 30-29 and remain College Football Playoff contenders if they can take down Oklahoma State.   

2. Baylor

The Bears may have lost freshman quarterback Jarrett Stidham to an ankle injury, but they still upset Oklahoma State 45-35 on the road. Baylor will be rooting for Oklahoma to lose to Oklahoma State. If the Bears can beat TCU convincingly this weekend, they might have a shot at the playoff.

3. Oklahoma State

The Cowboys’ playoff hopes took a hit with a 45-35 loss to Baylor. They have a chance to redeem themselves with a win over Oklahoma on the road.

4. TCU

The Horned Frogs’ season has been destroyed by injuries. They had injuries on the defensive end, lost senior wide receiver Josh Doctson for the year and didn’t have senior quarterback Trevone Boykin on Saturday. It remains to be seen if Boykin will be back against Baylor.

5. West Virginia

The Mountaineers downed Kansas 49-0 to improve to 6-4. West Virginia hasn’t been great, but it’s good enough to be bowl eligible. The Mountaineers can end their season on a high note with Iowa State and Kansas State up next.

6. Texas Tech

The Red Raiders play Texas on the road for their last game of the season and sit at 6-5. Texas Tech can clinch a winning season with a win.  

7. Kansas State

The Wildcats need to win their last two games to become bowl eligible. Their next game comes against Kansas, followed by a tough one against West Virginia.

8. Texas

It’s desperate times for the Longhorns as far as the postseason is concerned. Texas has to beat Texas Tech at home and Baylor on the road to get into a bowl. That’s a tough ask for a 4-6 squad.

9. Iowa State

The Cyclones fired head coach Paul Rhoads after a 38-35 loss to Kansas State. Rhoads will coach his final game with Iowa State in its season finale against West Virginia.

10. Kansas

The 0-11 Jayhawks have one more chance to get their first win of the season against Kansas State at home.