Kevin Durant and LaMarcus Aldridge enjoy an All-Star Weekend in Toronto

Kevin Durant and LaMarcus Aldridge were among the 24 participants in Sunday night’s 65th edition of the NBA All-Star Game. The two former Longhorns represented the Western Conference during the weekend’s festivities.

Despite freezing tempratures in Toronto, the NBA All-Stars were on fire during the game, totaling 369 points, breaking the previous record of 321 poiints. The West defeated the East 196-173, with Durant totaling 23 points and seven assists. A perennial All-Star, Durant now averages 32.2 points per game when starting in this event.

“It feels great, individually, to get back to the elite status and being an All-Star. I never want to take it for granted, especially with the way the last 16 months went for me,” Durant said on All-Star media day, referring to missing the majority of last season because of injury.

Aldridge, who was rested for most of the game by his head coach Gregg Popovich, recorded his fifth overall appearance in the game. Aldridge scored four points and added four rebounds in 14 minutes of action. His stats in the game were nowhere near his typical averages, but the power forward was honored just to be selected to the game.

“To be seen as still valuable and still one of the top players in the league even though I’m not averaging 25 [points per game], that’s nice,” Aldridge said on All-Star media day.

Both Durant and Aldridge had valuable teammates that were also selected to the game. Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder took home MVP honors for the second-straight year, and Kawhi Leonard of the Spurs was introduced to the All-Star game for the first time.

These teammates have helped Durant and Aldridge build powerful teams in the Western Conference. Coming into the weeklong All-Star break, the Thunder sit at 40–14 and the Spurs are 45–8. The Texas duo will return to the hardwood on Friday to continue their All-Star-caliber seasons.