Located at the corner of Whitis Avenue and West 24th Street, Littlefield stands out from the rest of the buildings on campus as one of the oldest on campus and for potentially being haunted. The building’s history dates back to 1894 as a family home for George Washington Littlefield and now houses the University Events office.

Photo Credit: Jack Myer