Austin Police investigate burglary at nightclub managed by Yassine Enterprises

A man is under investigation for stealing approximately 100 credit and debit cards, bottles of alcohol, DJ audio equipment and cash from the downtown nightclub Pure Ultra Lounge, according to an arrest affidavit.

Damian Ysasi admitted to entering the building on March 18 through a hole in the ventilation shaft on the roof and taking the credit and debit cards. He told the Austin Police Department’s Burglary Unit that he had hidden the audio equipment on the roof of an adjacent business.

After providing a drawing of where he had hidden the DJ equipment, police recovered an electronic turnable from underneath a metal box on the roof a business neighboring Pure.

Police located Ysasi after Walker Rump, 19, was arrested for attempting to use a debit card stolen from Pure at a downtown convenience store on March 19, the affidavit said.

Rumpf told police that he had received debit cars from a man he identified as Ysasi, a Hispanic male with pink hair, who had been arrested for “robbery by assault” on March 18, the affidavit said.

The arrest affidavit said security footage shows Ysasi climbing up the back of the bar the day of the burglary.

There is currently no evidence that this incident is connected to the federal investigation of the company that owns and manages Pure, Yassine Enterprises, for money laundering and drug distribution. APD representatives were not available to comment upon the incident as of Friday.