Myck Kabongo only Longhorn in 2013 NBA Draft

Myck Kabongo will be the only Longhorn looking to be selected in this year's NBA draft. 

The 6' 3" point guard from Toronto, who will be 21-years-old on draft night, was suspended back in December for accepting impermisible benefits and missed Texas' first 23 games of the season. After the suspension, he returned and led the Longhorns through their 11 remaining games of the season – including a career performance against Oklahoma, scoring 31 points with 28 of them coming in the second half and in overtime. 

Posting career high averages in 2013 (14.6 ppg, 5.5 apg, 5 rpg), he declared for the NBA in April, deciding to forgo his final two seasons at Texas.

While at Texas, Kabongo played in 45 career games, averaging 10.8 points and 5.3 assists in each game. He averaged at least 30 points per game in his career a a Longhorn. 

Named MVP and Team Captain at the end of the season, Kabongo is a pass-first point guard. Kabongo also displayed a high level of athleticism and good instincts on the court. After his freshman year, Kabongo earned All-Big 12 Honorable Mention and was named to the Big 12 All-Rookie Team. 

Kabongo is projected to be picked early in the second round or possibly late in the first, anticipated as a selection for a team that needs point guard depth, according to ESPN Insider.