Games to Watch: Week 2

No. 24 Florida at Texas A&M
All eyes will be on the Aggies on Saturday, as this is their first SEC matchup since joining the conference. The Aggies will have a new look on offense, as they have to replace quarterback Ryan Tannehill and running back Cyrus Gray in the backfield with redshirt freshman Johnny Manziel and senior Christine Michael, respectively. Coming off of a disappointing 7-6 season, expectations are low for the Aggies as they enter the toughest conference in the nation. Florida, also coming off of an underwhelming 2011 campaign, is expected to give Georgia and South Carolina a run for their money in the SEC East. The Gators boast a potent defense but entered the season with questions on offense. (Sound familiar?) The Gators will start Jeff Driskel after he completed 10 of 16 passes for 114 yards for a touchdown in the season opener and they are hopeful for stability at the position for the first time since Tim Tebow graduated. Both teams have quite a bit to prove in 2012, and the fans at Kyle Field will be especially rowdy in their first taste of SEC football.

• Game at 2:30 CT on ESPN

No. 7 Georgia at Missouri
The Missouri Tigers will also be making their SEC debut on Saturday against BCS-hopeful Georgia. The Tigers looked impressive in their 62-10 win against Southeastern Louisiana, but this week’s game will be their first real test of the year. Their defense looked stout in week one, creating four turnovers and two defensive touchdowns in the win, and the Tigers also returned a pair of punts for scores. Georgia will present a considerably tougher matchup, as many look at the Bulldogs as a sleeper in the SEC. Coming off of a strong 2011, Aaron Murray threw for 258 yards and three touchdowns last week, and he will look to continue his success this week and hand the Tigers a loss in their first SEC game.

• Game at 6:45 CT on ESPN2

Miami at No. 21 Kansas State
It has been a trying time for the Miami Hurricanes, who have gone a combined 13-12 in the past two seasons. But head coach Al Golden, in his second season at Miami, seems to be have the respect of his players and many are hopeful the Hurricanes will be competing in a bowl game this season after failing to do so last year. Davon Johnson had a big game in the opener, rushing for 135 yards and two touchdowns, and he will be key as the Hurricanes look to earn recognition against a quality team. Meanwhile, the Wildcats are eager to prove they deserve a higher ranking than just fifth in the Big 12. Led by dual-threat quarterback Collin Klein, who threw for 169 yards and two scores and rushed for 54 yards in his first game, Kansas State will aim to prove that last season’s 10-3 record was no fluke•

*Game at 11:00 CT on FX

No. 16 Nebraska at UCLA
This game features a pair of teams who won in dominating fashion in week one. Nebraska, coming off of a 9-4 season in 2011, will look to prove worthy of its No. 16 ranking again this week against a UCLA team that is led by Jim Mora Jr., a former NFL head coach. The Cornhuskers benefitted from a huge performance from quarterback Taylor Martinez, who threw for 354 yards and five touchdowns in a win over Southern Mississippi. Nebraska is favored to beat the Bruins, who were paced by the 202 rushing yards and three touchdowns from running back Johnathan Franklin. Redshirt freshman Brett Hundley also impressed in his first game, and an improved offense could help UCLA improve considerably upon last season’s 6-8 record. Both teams are hungry to get off to a fast start this year, and this game could be closer than the rankings suggest.

Game at 6:30 CT on FOX