‘Our process is failing you’: UT-Austin holds forum on sexual misconduct policies with President Fenves, campus leadership
“Yes, we have failed you,” UT President Gregory Fenves said after multiple students requested UT administration explicitly state if UT’s sexual misconduct policies have failed students. Read this story
SportsJohn Altobelli, former teammate of head baseball coach David Pierce, dies in helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant, among seven othersJanuary 27, 2020 11:15 AM
SportsJanuary 28, 2020 12:20 AM
Life and ArtsJanuary 28, 2020 12:10 AM
SponsoredJanuary 24, 2020 4:12 PM
NewsJanuary 28, 2020 12:40 AM
NewsJanuary 28, 2020 12:37 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- The UT Police Department holds some of the quickest call response times in Austin, UTPD executive officer Chris Bonnet said.
- The University will require all students entering school in fall 2020 to show proof of measles immunity, according to the University Health Services website.
Latest in Opinion
- Associate Editor Abhirupa Dasgupta argues that the University must name a building after renowned professor Dr. Goodenough.
- Associate Editor Abby Springs argues that UT should adopt a test-optional policy to reduce the racial discrimination caused by standardized testing.
Latest in Sports
- What has become known as the college football all-star game, the Senior Bowl is a chance for top talent from around the country to spend a week around NFL coaches and scouts.
- Senior point guard Sug Sutton’s 12-point performance against Oklahoma State not only propelled Texas women’s basketball to victory in a tough road win Saturday, but it also granted her membership into an exclusive group: Texas’ 1,000-point club.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The post-holiday funk is real, and professor Art Markman knows how to help students avoid it.
- When Liv Kohan and Liam Wilson waved goodbye to their families in August and each hopped on a plane to Austin, they saw blue and cheery Sydney skies. During their return to Australia over winter break, they were met with an entirely different sight.