NewsJanuary 9, 2020 4:58 PM
SportsJanuary 12, 2020 12:28 AM
SportsJanuary 12, 2020 8:46 PM
NewsJanuary 9, 2020 4:35 PM
SportsJanuary 9, 2020 3:08 PM
SportsJanuary 1, 2020 12:40 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Three faculty members and 14 staff members were found in violation of the University’s sexual misconduct policies between November 2017 and December 2019, according to records released Thursday by the University.
- In a letter to the director of Texas' DPS, Gov. Abbott has ordered increased patrols around state buildings and UT.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Hannah Lopez argues that professors should better prioritize student mental health by allowing mental health days as excused absences.
- Columnist Maggie Lazaroski calls on UT to stock its vending machines with healthier options.
Latest in Sports
- Wins against a perennial basketball powerhouse like the Kansas Jayhawks are as rare as a photo of Shaka Smart with his jacket on.
- Inconsistent defense has caused the Longhorns problems in both their victories and in their losses, and in Saturday’s 66-57 home loss to No. 6 Kansas.
Latest in Life & Arts
- 32 Degrees Figure Skating Club allows students to figure skate noncompetitively, foster friendships.
- The Exponentialists, a UT-based nonprofit, helped Colombian students recognize their ability to pursue business for social good during a weeklong program.