The Daily Texan September 22, 2020
Students discuss inclusion after 70-year anniversary of Heman Sweatt attending UT Law, and Protect Texas Together app generates mixed reviews from the UT community. Read this story
NewsSeptember 24, 2020 8:21 PM
NewsSeptember 23, 2020 10:37 AM
Life and ArtsSeptember 22, 2020 10:04 PM
SportsSeptember 22, 2020 9:45 PM
SponsoredSeptember 14, 2020 7:34 AM
NewsExperts say there is ‘little transmission’ of coronavirus between UT students, other Austin residentsSeptember 22, 2020 10:22 PM
Latest in News
- The training will cover significant changes to Title IX processes implemented from Husch Blackwell recommendations and federal regulations that went into effect in early August.
- The app allows students, faculty and staff to track symptoms, log in-person class visits and see COVID-19 case counts. Some students say information about when and how to use the app is unclear.
Latest in Opinion
- The Daily Texan has decided to close the comments section on our website for the time being. Readers will no longer be able to post or reply to comments on any article or story.
- Columnist Renee Gomez urges the UT for Me program to replace the laptops it’s giving Pell Grant scholars.
Latest in Sports
- Carlton Dixon used to be an athlete. Now, he makes suits for them.
- Thomas, who promised his mother he would get a college degree, said he will never forget celebrating his graduation with his family.
Latest in Life & Arts
- TikTok, an app many UT students enjoy, can still be used in the U.S. amid security concerns — for now.
- Mark Escott, Austin Public Health interim medical director and health authority, said social gatherings are the reason for clusters of COVID-19 and need to stop.