SportsOctober 25, 2020 4:59 PM
NewsLonghorn Band lacks ‘necessary instrumentation’ to play ‘The Eyes of Texas,’ will not attend Baylor football gameOctober 21, 2020 1:19 PM
NewsOctober 22, 2020 9:04 PM
SponsoredOctober 19, 2020 8:01 AM
SponsoredOctober 15, 2020 10:10 AM
Life and ArtsOctober 22, 2020 9:10 PM
Latest in News
- On Oct. 19, UT announced five pilot projects in its collaboration with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, a UT System research and treatment center, to increase research on cancer treatment.
- UT alumnus Alan Stern and his research team were the first chosen to conduct NASA-funded research aboard a commercial suborbital spacecraft as a part of the NASA Flight Opportunities Tech Flight Program.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Isabelle Costello urges UT to publish an administration wide statement acknowledging climate change.
- Contributors Kaya Epstein and Riley McKinzie discuss what new Title IX regulations mean for survivors of sexual assault, sexual harassment and interpersonal violence.
Latest in Sports
- Head coach Mike Gundy’s undefeated squad will welcome Texas football to Stillwater, Oklahoma where Tom Herman’s 3–2 Longhorns will try to end the Cowboys’ perfection.
- The Texas men’s tennis team traveled to Waco this weekend for the ITA Texas Regional Championship. The Longhorns won eight doubles matches and 12 singles matches over various brackets, including a Texas vs. Texas final competition.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The Hulu original film follows Anna Bludso (Elle Lorraine), an executive assistant at a music television station with a dream of hosting her own show. In order to please the new higher-ups, Bludso ditches her natural hair and gets a weave — one with a sinister mind of its own.
- What started as a quarantine project is now the band Wallows’ EP, Remote. The album consists of six lively songs that make any listener feel like the main character in their own coming of age movie.