By the Numbers: West Virginia

60-20-1: The Longhorns’ record in their 10th game of the season — a win percentage of 74 percent. Texas is 1-3 all time when entering a game with a 4-5 record.

2008: The year Texas last defeated a ranked opponent at home. Since that time, the Longhorns are 0-9 against ranked opponents in Austin.

1998: The year an unranked Texas team last defeated a ranked opponent at home, beating No. 6 Texas A&M, 26-24.

3-15: Texas’ record against AP top-25 teams since 2011 — an average of one win every six attempts. The Longhorns are 0-4 against top-25 teams this year.

0: The number of times the home team has won in the Texas-West Virginia football series. The Longhorns fell at home to the Mountaineers in 1956 and 2012, and West Virginia lost in Morgantown last season.

1: The Big 12 receiving-yardage ranking of West Virginia receiver Kevin White, who leads the conference with 1,075 receiving yards — the third-highest total in the country. Texas senior receiver John Harris enters the game with 814 receiving yards — third most in the Big 12 and 15th best in the nation.

2009: The last time the Longhorns had a player with 1,000-plus receiving yards in a season — Jordan Shipley finished the year with 1,485. Harris will reach the 1,000-yard mark if he averages at least 62 receiving yards per game in the final three contests.

27: The number of sacks the Longhorns have recorded this season, tied with Baylor for the most in the conference. West Virginia enters this weekend having allowed 21 sacks on the season, tied for the second most in the Big 12. It is also worth noting that last season, West Virginia quarterback Clint Trickett was knocked out of the game against Texas after getting injured following a sack.

90.9%: The percentage of red zone trips Mountaineer opponents have scored on this season — the worst percentage in the conference and No. 117 in the nation. They’ve allowed 14 red zone touchdowns on the season. Texas, on the other hand, has the second-best red-zone defense in the Big 12, allowing opponents to score on only 75 percent of trips.

30.8%: The third-down conversion percentage of West Virginia’s opponents, second best in the Big 12 and 10th best nationally. The Longhorn offense continues to struggle on third down, as its conversion rate of one-third ranks ninth in the conference. The Longhorns will need to be able to move the chains in order to keep a potent Mountaineer offense off the field.

325: The per-game passing yard average of Trickett — most in the Big 12 and ranked eighth nationally. He will face a Texas defense that allows only 177.3 passing yards per game — best in the conference and ninth in the nation.