Texas vs. OU: By the Numbers

60: The number of Texas victories over Oklahoma to date. Texas’ lifetime record is 60-44-5.

17.3: The average number of points per game scored by the Longhorns in the rivalry. This compares to the Sooners’ 17.0 points.

4: The number of games the Longhorns have lost in the last five against the Sooners. Texas’ biggest defeat in that span was 63—21 in 2012, but the Horns took the next game 36—20 one year later.

8: The longest win streak by the Longhorns over the Sooners happened over the years of 1940—1947. This tops the Sooners’ longest win streak of six beginning in 1952.

10: This is where the Sooners find themselves in the AP Rankings this week. They jumped five spots after their 44—24 victory over West Virginia last week.

11: The kickoff time of the Red River Rivalry, CST, at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas on Saturday morning.

40: The number of penalty yards committed by the Longhorns last week against TCU.

30: The number of points Texas gave up last weekend in the first quarter. It held then-No. 4 TCU to only 20 more in the next three quarters to produce a 50—7 loss.

5:14: The amount of time left on the clock when the Longhorns reached the end zone last week. Junior quarterback Tyrone Swoopes found sophomore wide receiver Lorenzo Joe on a 21-yard shot to the end zone.

3: The number of sacks redshirt freshman quarterback Jerrod Heard took last week against the Horned Frogs.

8: The team-leading number of tackles recorded by senior linebacker Peter Jinkens last week.