By the Numbers: Texas vs. Iowa State

11: The number of wins the Longhorns have over the Cyclones. Texas holds an 11-1 advantage.

5: The number of sacks recorded by the Longhorns last week against Kansas State.

0: The number of road wins Texas has this season. The Longhorns seek their first road win of the year this week against Iowa State, which is 2-2 at home.

6.5: The number of sacks by Iowa State defensive end Dale Pierson. Pierson is ranked No. 2 in the country in sacks per game.

51: The number of seconds left when Case McCoy scored the go-ahead touchdown to top the Cyclones 31-30 in 2013.

21: The number of yards of senior kicker Nick Rose’s game-winning field goal last year over the Cyclones with three seconds left.

260: The number of yards per game the Longhorns have surrendered to opponents in their last two games. This is an improvement to the first five games when the Longhorns allowed more than 500 yards of total offense per game.

2,497: The number of career rushing yards by senior running back Johnathan Gray. Gray moved into 13th all-time for the Longhorns last week. Gray needs just 168 yards to pass Hodges Mitchell and crack the top ten.

2.8: The number of yards allowed per punt return by the Longhorns, putting them at No. 10 in the FBS and No. 2 in the Big 12.