Texas vs. Baylor by the Numbers

.687: Texas’ winning percentage over the past ten seasons. Since Mack Brown left two seasons ago, it has dropped to .417 and Texas was won just 10 of 24 games.

5: Since the 2005 Rose Bowl, the Longhorns have won five bowl games.

13,253: The number of passing yards recorded by Colt McCoy from 2006-2009. He holds the school passing record and is trailed by Major Applewhite by more than 4,000 yards.

74: The number of Texas lifetime victories over Baylor. Texas has lost just 26 times and tied four times for an overall .731 winning percentage.

13: The final AP ranking of Texas in 2006. While the Longhorns were named No. 3 in the preseason rankings after winning the Rose Bowl the year prior, they edged Iowa in the Alamo Bowl 26—24 to conclude the season 10—3.

831: The number of rushing yards recorded by Jamaal Charles in 2006. He average 5.3 yards per carry and rushed for seven touchdowns — both career lows in his time at Texas.

276: The number of rushing yards recorded by freshman running back Chris Warren last week. He broke three freshman records and reached the end zone four times.

10:  The number of senior football players scheduled to graduate this fall.

84: Texas is one of seven schools this season with both a rushing and pass play of at least 84 yards. TCU is the only other Power Five Conference program that falls into that category.