Finger foods for this Friendsgiving

Emma George

As November begins, the annual preparations for an unforgettable Friendsgiving feast come with it. To save busy students the stress of creating a complex menu, The Daily Texan compiled a list of enjoyable finger foods to prepare for this year’s festivities. 

Mac and Cheese Balls

This classic comfort dish resembles Thanksgiving in all the best ways. The golden crisp outer layer combined with the rich flavor of mac and cheese inside creates love at first bite. With a total cooking time of 40 minutes, these mac and cheese balls prove quick and savory. 

Parmesan Bread Bites

No one can go wrong with parmesan bread. Paired with marinara sauce and extra cheese, these parmesan bread bites satisfy any Thanksgiving craving. With a total cooking time of 30 minutes, this dish demonstrates a swift process and a delicious outcome. 

Tomato Feta Pinwheels

A staple to every holiday get-together, this tomato feta pinwheel matches the Thanksgiving feel perfectly. With a cream cheese feta layer, a savory tomato filling and a total cooking time of one hour, this dish will leave friends craving more. 

Sweet Potato Bites

The aroma of sweet potatoes should fill the kitchen air for any Thanksgiving preparations. Whether in a pie or a stand-alone treat, this food item proves necessary for a successful Friendsgiving. A sweet potato slice, topped with a golden brown marshmallow and finished off with a crunchy pecan, these sweet potato bites provide a unique spin to dessert.

Pigs in a Blanket

An iconic finger food for any social gathering, pigs in a blanket remains a Friendsgiving must-have. The combination of savory meat and mouth-watering crescent dough proves a timeless classic. This easy finger food only needs a total cooking time of 25 minutes. Whether homemade or straight from a donut shop, this dish will please everyone. 

Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies

A fun fall twist on traditional snickerdoodles, each bite boasts a combination of soft and chewy. With a total baking time of one hour, this pumpkin treat proves quick and easy to recreate. Appreciate this seasonal flavor and become the life of the party with these cookies.