Must-know menswear fashion influencers on social media

Emma G George

From Get Ready With Me videos to thrift hauls and shopping challenges, fashion content on TikTok and Instagram garner millions of views, giving rise to increasingly creative influencers. The Daily Texan compiled a list of some must-know menswear influencers at the forefront of the social media fashion world. 

Wisdom Kaye

From filming himself walking in parking lots to garnering a closet worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, Wisdom Kaye quickly grew into one of the most prominent figures in fashion content creation. Amassing 9.2 million TikTok followers since 2020, Kaye gained fame for his unique sense of style and his ability to make every aesthetic look amazing. As his prominence developed, Kaye’s content evolved through his refreshing takes on high fashion without pretension. Much of his content includes recreating iconic TV characters with high fashion pieces, unboxing mountains of PR boxes and styling videos by topic. Kaye’s content proves great for those who want to get into high fashion and don’t know where to start. 

Mark Boutelier

One of the most cherished personalities in the TikTok fashion community, Mark Boutelier mixes fashion education and memeing together: a fashion nerd who comments on fashion in a very genuine way. Whether ironic videos about brands or an informative video on vintage, viewers  never know what to expect. Very casual, the influencer’s content features his unfiltered personality and passion for fashion. Boutelier’s content targets those who want to get in on the inside jokes of the fashion community and gain insight on how to expand their wardrobe.

Nolan White

Developing an aesthetic takes years of soul searching and purchases to be able to find something that genuinely reflects yourself. Nolan White mastered his aesthetic and makes informative content to help those in need build theirs. Focusing on a more upscale vintage style, White takes on the traditional Americana aesthetic and builds on it with his expansive watch collection and unique statement pieces. Sitting in front of the camera and talking into a microphone, White uses  his wealth of knowledge to offer recommendations on watches, pants, fragrances and even underwear. White’s content serves those looking to fancify their core wardrobe and find their own unique aesthetic.

Jon Thrifts

Thrifting gained popularity as one of Gen Z’s favorite pastimes and TikTok churns out plenty of  thrifting content.  One of the more consistently solid thrifting creators, Jon Thrift takes his audience along with him on thrifting adventures, creating unique outfits from second-hand clothing stores. One of the best features on TikTok is his “Hoodie Hunt” series, which is currently on episode 111, where he reviews hoodies of all kinds to help people find the perfect hoodie that works for them. Mixing in other styles and even music content throughout his profile shows Thrifts’ personality with each video, making the perfect content for those looking for help to enhance their thrifting experience and find the hoodie of their dreams.